Star Wars Update
Bruce A. Epstein. All Rights Reserved.
Top 15 Surprises in the Re-Mastered "Star Wars" Trilogy
15. Han cuts open Joe Camel to keep Luke warm inside his guts
14. Tie Fighters are recalled due to faulty airbag deployment system
13. "Leia and the dance of the light Sabers" scene garnishes NC-17
rating and special effects Oscar.
12. Dennis Rodman as Yoda
11. White House is blown up, with Will Smith as Lando Calrissian
10. Princess Leia singing, "The night time is the right time for makin'
9. Darth Vader wearing Breath-Rite nasal strips
8. Clinton's cameo as "Bubba the Hut"
7. Chewbacca eats Leia's hair bun and bites a hole clear through her skull.
6. C3PO suffering a stroke while on a diplomatic mission to France (obscure)
5. R2D2 now says "You've got mail!"
4. After being acquitted in the destruction of the death star, Luke Skywalker
is sued for compensatory and punitive damages in the civil trial.
3. Jennifer Aniston as Leia in the bikini scene, with Han Solo doing jello
shots out of her belly button.
2. Darth Vader's ex-wife demanding half the galaxy in the divorce settlement,
plus custody of Luke and Leia.
1. Tommie Lee Jones as Boba Fett telling Han Solo, "I don't care".
0. "Millenium Falcon" re-christened the "Y2K Falcon".
Amoosement Center TOC
Home (Spotlight) | Table
of Contents | Links | Contact
Place an Order | Products
for Sale | Licensing | Downloads
TechNotes | FAQs
| E-Mail Zeus | GuestBook
Copyright © 1996-1997. Bruce
A. Epstein. All Rights Reserved.
(The page last revised June 13, 1997)